RUA DO JASMIM, 19
GPS 38.7152573, –
-9.18517146, (+351) 218062096
(8h – 17h, Portugal GMT)
When making a transfer reservation with our reservations department, we will provide the driver with all of the information regarding your arrival: name, flight number, and origin and estimate time of arrival. Upon disembarking, you will have a driver waiting for you in the arrivals section immediately after the baggage claim area, indicating your name on a board. If your flight is delayed, there is no need to worry since the driver will wait for you.
This is a personalized and attentive service to the customer with a cost of 28€ up to for 4 people and 35€ for 5 to 6 people, with luggage always included. The service will be paid for directly to the driver at the end of the transportation.
Regarding your arrival, starting at three people it is advisable to use a taxi, since the price and ease of access compensates the trip. If there are only two people with only a hand luggage, the use of other means of transportation such as the bus or metro will be the most economically advantageous.
To use the transportation network in Lisbon, it is advisable to buy the Viva Viagem card (0,50€) at any Carris selling location or in any automatic machine in the metro stations. Economically, the Viva Viagem card ends up being much more advantageous than purchasing the tickets at the entrance of the transportations used.
The Viva Viagem has three charging options:
- 24 hours ticket – valid for the Carris (buses, trams and elevators) and Metro;
- Zapping – the customer chooses the amount to be debited from their card and that amount will be discounted as the guest validates their transportation title. This value is transferred to the Carris (buses, trams and elevators), Metro, CP – Comboios de Portugal (trains) and Soflusa/Transtejo (boats and ferries);
- Carris/Metro ticket – valid for one trip across the Carris (buses, trmas and elevators) and Metro network for up to one hour after the first validation.
From the airport:
You must take the red line until the Saldanha station where you will switch to the yellow line and exit at Rato station. Exit in the direction of Rua do Salitre / Rua da Escola Politécnica. Once you reach the surface, walk through the right sidewalk of Rua da Escola Politécnica for approximately 10 minutes until you reach the pretty Príncipe Real Garden. Go around the garden through the right until you get to the back of it, then go down the Rua do Jasmim until you find the number 19 to your right.
An alternative to the route by foot to the guesthouse would be to catch bus 758 next to the metro exit and get off in the stop right in front of the Príncipe Real Garden.
From the Santa Apolónia train station:
At the Santa Apolónia train station, you will take the metro in the blue line until the Marquês de Pombal station and switch to the yellow line and exit at Rato station. Exit in the direction of Rua do Salitre / Rua da Escola Politécnica. Once you reach the surface, walk through the right sidewalk of Rua da Escola Politécnica for approximately 10 minutes until you reach the pretty Príncipe Real Garden. Go around the garden through the right until you get to the back of it, then go down the Rua do Jasmim until you find the number 19 to your right.
An alternative to the route by foot to the guesthouse, you can take bus 758 from the metro exit and exit at the stop in front of the Jardim do Príncipe Real.
You should take a taxi at the taxicab stand in terminal 1 and indicate to the taxi driver that you intend to go to Casa do Jasmim Boutique Guesthouse at Rua do Jasmim, 19 (Príncipe Real neighborhood). Unfortunately, sometimes the taxi drivers are not the best image of the alfacinha hospitality, in this case, if your taxi driver complains or refuses to follow the route, refuse to pay and if necessary, threaten to call the police or call us directly. Any excuse to deny passenger transportation is not valid. At the end of the route, always ask for a receipt and verify if the registration on the receipt is the same as the one in the taxi being used.
Indications to the taxi driver:
“Dirija-se ao Jardim do Príncipe Real. Contorne o mesmo até chegar às suas traseiras e desça a Rua do Jasmim até encontrar à sua direita o número 19. Obrigado.”
- Rato parking lot on Rua da Escola Politécnica 183, 1250-101 Lisboa – GPS coordinates 38.718598, -9.153192. It is located in front of the Procuradoria Geral da República (Attorney General’s Office) and is a 10-minute walk from Casa do Jasmim Boutique Guesthouse and Apartments by Shiadu;
- Alto Parque parking lot on Rua da Misericórdia nº20 – GPS coordinates 38.711467, -9.142757. It is located next to the Teatro da Trindade and a 15-minute walk from the Casa do Jasmim Boutique Guesthouse and Apartments by Shiadu.